#FISHTHEFURY CONTEST OFFICIAL RULES
WIN a Fishing Trip!
- Post a fishing video to your timeline and tag it #FishTheFury
- Win Airfare & Accommodations in San Diego, CA
- Enjoy a day with the Accurate Pros fishing in EPIC AND AWESOME conditions off the Coast
- THEN…Take home 3 FREE Reels from the Accurate lineup!
NOW, THAT’S A PRIZE!!
By participating in the Contest, each Entrant (as defined below) fully and unconditionally agrees to be bound by and accepts these Official Rules and the decisions of Accurate Fishing Products (“Sponsor” or “Accurate Fishing”) or its designee (including, without limitation, decisions regarding eligibility of entries, judging of entries, selection of prize winners, and the awarding of prizes), which decisions are final and binding in all respects.
This Contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Instagram or Twitter. You are providing your information to Sponsor and agencies acting on its behalf with regard to this promotion, and not to Facebook, Instagram or Twitter. Please see the “Privacy” section below for details regarding the use of personal information collected in connection with this Contest.
1. ELIGIBILITY. The “#FishTheFury Video Contest” (the “Contest”) is open to any individual who is a permanent legal resident of the fifty (50) United States or the District of Columbia and are at least eighteen (18) years of age. Void where prohibited by law and in any location outside the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia. Employees of Accurate Fishing, its subsidiaries, affiliates, and divisions, and the immediate family members (defined as parents, spouses, children, siblings, grandparents, grandchildren and their respective spouses, whether by current marriage, past marriage, adoption or as in-laws) or members of the same household (whether related or not) of each such employee are NOT eligible to enter. Individuals who have previously won a prize from an Accurate Fishing-sponsored contest or giveaway are ineligible to enter another Accurate Fishing sponsored contest or giveaway for two (2) months. For the purpose of the Contest, the entrant (“Entrant”) is the natural person who submits their photo/video to Facebook, Instagram or Twitter in accordance with the instructions set forth in these Official Rules. Accurate Fishing reserves the right to request that Entrants provide a form of identification prior to the award of any prize.
2. TIMING. The Contest begins July 11, 2015 at 9:00 a.m. Pacific Standard Time (“PST”) and ends September 28, 2015 at 9:00 a.m. PST (the “Contest Period”).
3. HOW TO ENTER. No purchase is necessary to enter or win, and purchase does not improve likelihood of winning. Void where prohibited by law.
• Contest July 11 – September 28, 2015
o All entrants must FOLLOW Accurate Fishing on at least one (1) of the three social media platforms (Instagram, Facebook, Twitter)
o Enter via Instagram* – Post a (15 sec) video of you fishing with ANY reel and Tag it #FishTheFury
o Enter via Facebook – Post a (30 sec – 1 min) video of you fishing with ANY reel and Tag it #FishTheFury
o Enter via Twitter – Post a (30 sec) video of you fishing with ANY reel and Tag it #FishTheFury
o You will receive one (1) Contest entry per video post.
o Instagram, Facebook and Twitter terms of service
*We will NOT be able to see your submissions if you have a private account and we are not following you. Also, posting on Instagram requires a mobile device and therefore, message and data rates may apply.
All posts must not contain any of the following content that:
- is sexually explicit or suggestive;o unnecessarily violent or derogatory of any ethnic, racial, gender, religious, professional or age group;
- is profane;
- promotes alcohol, illegal drugs, tobacco, firearms/weapons (or the use of any of the foregoing);
- promotes any activities that may appear unsafe or dangerous;
- promotes any particular political agenda or message;
- is obscene or offensive;
- endorses any form of hate or hate group;
- appears to duplicate any other submitted submission;
- contains any personal identification, such as license plate numbers, e-mail addresses or street addresses;
- contains copyrighted materials owned by others or any trademarks, names or logos owned by others;
- communicates messages inconsistent with the positive images and/or good will to which Sponsor wishes to associate;
- And/or violates any law.
• All submissions that do not comply with these Official Rules or that otherwise contain prohibited or inappropriate content deemed unacceptable by Sponsor, in its sole discretion, will be disqualified and will not be published.
• Sponsor makes the final determination as to which Submissions are eligible to take part in this Contest.
• Sponsor reserves the right to modify the criteria, dates, & guidelines of the Contest at any time.
5. AGREEMENT TO OFFICIAL RULES AND DECISIONS. By participating in the Contest, each Entrant fully and unconditionally agrees to be bound by and accepts these Official Rules and the decisions of Accurate Fishing or its designee (including, without limitation, decisions regarding eligibility of entries, the selection of Entrants and the winner, and the awarding of the prize), which are final and binding in all respects.
6. CONTEST WINNER SELECTION; ODDS; NOTIFICATION. One (1) Grand Prize winner will be chosen randomly, one (1) Second Place winner will be chosen randomly, and one (1) Third Place winner will be chosen randomly. The odds of winning a prize will depend upon the total number of eligible entries received in the Contest. The potential winner will be notified by the Sponsor via the social media channel in which the submissions were received. The prize will be mailed to the winner, if applicable. The prize can only be claimed personally by the respective participant. It is not possible for a third party to claim the prize. Winner must comply with all terms and conditions of these Official Rules. Winning is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements. In order to claim a Prize, the potential Prize Winner must respond to Accurate Fishing within three (3) days of receiving notice of the award. In the event that a potential Prize Winner fails to respond within this time-frame, Accurate Fishing may select an alternate winner based on the judges’ recommendations, which alternate winner will be subject to the terms and conditions set forth herein.
7. CONTEST PRIZES. One (1) Grand Prize winner will be selected to receive the following prizes: (a) Three (3) Accurate Fury reels of their choice (single or 2-speed). One from each size category (FX400/FX500/FX600); (b) One (1) Day of sportfishing with the “Accurate Boys” out of San Diego, CA; AND (c) All expenses paid trip to San Diego, CA, including airfare and hotel; One (1) Second Place winner will be selected to receive the following prize: One (1) Accurate Fury FX2-600 2-speed reel; One (1) Third Place winner will be selected to receive the following prize: One (1) Accurate Fury FX-600 single speed reel.
Approximate retail value of Grand Prize is $2,000.00, Second Place is $389, and Third Place is $319. Prizes are non-transferable, non-assignable, and non-refundable, and must be accepted as awarded. Prizes are awarded “AS IS.” Unused components of any Prize shall be forfeited and have no redeemable cash value. No cash or other substitution may be made, except by Accurate Fishing, who reserves the right (but has no obligation) to substitute a Prize (or a component thereof) with another prize (or component thereof, including cash) of equal or greater value if the Prize is not available for any reason as determined by Accurate Fishing in its sole discretion. Each Prize Winner is fully and solely responsible for any and all applicable federal, state, international, and local taxes and assessments (including, without limitation, income taxes). Accurate Fishing is not responsible for fraudulent calls or e-mails made to Entrants by third parties.
8. PUBLICITY. Except where prohibited by law, participation in the Contest constitutes winner’s consent to Accurate Fishing’s use of winner’s name, biography, likeness, voice, photographs, video, opinions, statements, hometown, state and country for promotional purposes in any manner, consideration, notice, review or consent.
9. GENERAL CONDITIONS. Accurate Fishing reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to terminate, modify, or suspend the Contest if, in Accurate Fishing’s opinion, there is any suspected or actual evidence of tampering with any portion of the Contest, or if unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical difficulties or failures or any other factor beyond Accurate Fishing’s reasonable control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Contest. Accurate Fishing reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Contest or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest is a violation of criminal and civil laws, and, should such an attempt be made, Accurate Fishing reserves the right to seek damages and other remedies from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Accurate Fishing’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision or any other provision of these Official Rules.
10. RELEASE AND INDEMNITY. By entering the Contest, each Entrant, to the maximum extent permitted by law, agrees to forever and irrevocably release, indemnify and hold harmless Accurate Fishing and its affiliates, subsidiaries, partners, or agents and their respective employees, officers, directors, and representatives from and against all claims, damages or liabilities arising in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from Entrant’s participation and/or entry in the Contest, any Contest-related activities, and/or Entrant’s acceptance, receipt, use, misuse, or possession of or participation in any prize awarded in the Contest.
11. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY. Accurate Fishing is not responsible for: (a) incorrect or inaccurate transcription of entry information or late, lost, stolen, unintelligible, illegible, damaged, mutilated, altered, incomplete, misdirected entries or entries received through impermissible or illegitimate channels, all of which will be disqualified; (b) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunctioning of any telephone, computer online systems, computer equipment, website, server provider, network, hardware or software, or garbled, corrupt, or jumbled transmissions; (c) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any website or service; (d) unauthorized intervention in any part of the entry process or the Contest; (e) printing, typographical, electronic or human errors which may occur in the offer or administration of the Contest or the processing of entries; (f) any injury or damage to persons or property; or (g) any delays or cancellations of flights by airlines.
12. DISPUTES. Entrant agrees that this Contest shall be subject to and governed by the laws of the State of California, and any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or connected with the Contest, or any prizes awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and solely and exclusively in a federal or state court located in the State of California. Entrant submits to sole and exclusive personal jurisdiction to such courts in the State of California for any such dispute and irrevocably waives any and all rights to object to such jurisdiction.
13. WIN LIST. The names of the Prize Winners can also be obtained by emailing email@example.com after October 1, 2015.
14. SPONSOR. Sponsor is Accurate Fishing Products, 807 E. Parkridge Ave., Corona, CA 92879.